Canna Do's & Don'ts
It’s not a secret that those who visit Colorado are also interested in experimenting with other recreational activities the state has to offer.
In honor of 4/20, here’s a list of do’s and don’ts to make sure you have the best mile high experience.
- Do bring a valid ID and cash.
- Do your research online about who has the best deals and sales.
- Do decide on what kind of product you’d like to purchase ahead of time. The times have changed, and there's more than plants and brownies now.
- Do wear your mask as it is still required in the state of Colorado.
- Do expect to wait.
- Do tip your bud-tenders.
- Do consume responsibly. Read all labels to make sure you don't over do it.
- Do have fun!
- Do keep goods away from minors.
- Don’t drive while using or under the influence.
- Do be aware if you are in a state or federal park as Mary Jane is not federally legal (not yet anyways!)
- Don’t litter - dispose of trash in the proper receptacles.
- Do come back to Colorado :)
Let me know what else this list is missing!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published